24-48 Hour Turnaround!
- Super Quick Turnaround!
- Most Products ship in 24-48 Hours!
- Overnight Shipping Available
Design Services Available
- Starting at Just $50
- Quick Turnaround
- Style Versatile
Earn Reward Points & Save!
- Earn Points on Purchases
- Earn Points for Referral Orders
- Earn Points for Writing Reviews
Regular Price: $350.00
Special Price: $299.00
Free using 5980 Flyer Points!
Regular Price: $195.00
Special Price: $175.00
Free using 3500 Flyer Points!
Regular Price: $175.00
Special Price: $145.00
Free using 2900 Flyer Points!
Regular Price: $95.00
Special Price: $75.00
Free using 1500 Flyer Points!
Extremely Quick Turnaround
TheFlyerLab.com offers standard 24 - 48 hour turnaround on most products. Some products have extended lead times including those that require bindery or specialty work such as Door Hangers and Brochures. All product turnaround times are listed in the products' description.
Orders must be received by 10:30pm EST with properly setup artwork to make the Next Business Day turnaround cutoff.
Turnaround times range anywhere from Next Business Day to 5-7 Business days.
- Next Business Day - Place order by 10:30pm EST, will ship or be available for pickup the following business day.
- 2-4 Business Days - Place order by 10:30pm EST, will ship or be available for pickup in 4 business days or less.
- 5-7 Business Days - Place order by 10:30pm EST, will ship or be available for pickup in 7 business days or less.
Products that include standard 24 hour turnaround include:
- 5K Postcards and Flyers
- 5K Rackcards
- 5K Tickets
- 5K CD Inserts
- Short Run Posters (less than 250pcs)
Fast and Affordable Shipping
UPS Ground and Delta DASH are the two main shipping methods we offer in an effort to make shipment as cost effective as possible.
Delta DASH packages are shipped overnight and generally arrive within 24 of shipment.
All Delta packages are sent to your nearest airport and must be picked up.
- UPS Ground (delivered to your door)
- Delta DASH (must be picked up)
Delta DASH shipments are NOT available at all airports. Please check the shipping options at checkout to see if Delta shipping is available at your local airport.
You can receive $10 off qualifying products by choosing to let us "TAG" your printed material. The purpose of the "TAG" is to attract new potential clients by making them aware of where your job was printed.
"theflyerlab.com // 866.993.5937"
All advertised prices already include the "TAG" discount. Not all products are eligible for this discount. If the option does not appear on the product listing, it is not available.
Frequent "Flyer" Points
Earn 1 "Flyer" point for every dollar you spend on regularly priced items and redeem those points for discounts on future puchases.
Shipping, taxes and sale items are excluded from earning points.
*Total Points earned will be equivalent to 5% of your allowed total.
Need help with your design? Let us help! We offer professional and affordable design services with fast turnaround times.
Save the time and aggravation and let us handle your design so you can start promoting now!.
Check out some of our past work here.
Download our design templates so you can be sure your files are setup correctly and avoid all of the guess work!
Our design templates have been setup with the correct file size, resolution, color mode and safe guides that you should be using. By using our templates, you can help avoid common problems and potential issues while helping us expedite the processing of your order.
File Setup Checklist
Need help setting up your files? Review the checklist below to ensure your files are setup properly to avoid any issues when your job goes to print.
- Files should have a minimum resolution of 300DPI.
- Make sure to leave 1/8 inch - 1/4 inch "NO LIVE AREA" around the outer edge of your file. No important text or images should be placed in this area as it is used for cutting purposes.
- Front and back files should be setup as 2 individual documents and should be submitted separately.
- Files should be setup and submitted in CMYK mode. If your files are submitted in RGB mode, we will convert them but will not be responsible for any color shift that occurs during conversion.
- To obtain rich deep blacks, solid black areas should be filled with CMYK values: C 60%, M 40%, Y 40%, K 100%
- To avoid registration issues, all black text should be filled with CMYK
values: C 0%, M 0%, Y 0%, K 100%
- We accept the following file types:
- .jpg, .pdf, .tif, .psd (w/ no live text)
- .ai and .eps (w/ outlined text)